Please only apply if you can fulfil the requirements below. To apply, email your CV and resume to email@example.com. Please include your availability for each day of the week in your resume. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Our retail assistants primary role is to serve our customers at our shop in Coburg. They also process online orders, clean and maintain the store and prepare products for display.
- Available 9.30am - 5.30pm, 2-4 weekdays per week. Role will be casual or part time depending on our needs. Long term commitment of 4-5 years is required wherein the employment contract will be for at least 12 months and reviewed annually to be renewed or not.
- Shows ihsaan (excellence) in everything they do. Has self initiative, good communication skills, confident in dealing with customers, attentive to detail, adaptable, works well in both a team environment and independently, organised and punctual.
- Resonates with our ethical and environmentally conscious principles.
- Has a general understanding of the deen so that they can help customers with questions related to Islamic dress code and practices.
The following are bonuses but not essential:
- Work & volunteer experience.
- General knowledge of Islamic books.
- Skills and experience in social media marketing.